Friday, August 22, 2014

Nursing cuddles

Breastfeeding has been going very well. I've definitely had some challenges but the lactation consultants in the hospital were great and I had a follow up consultation to make sure we get everything right early on. I know I'm really lucky to have had a quick learning curve with breastfeeding. It has been such a special experience. I already feel that it has provided us with a strong bond and I know that will continue to grow. It has even been a bonding experience for us as a family since Jonathan has been so supportive during the challenging feedings. Since Christine's asleep most of the day it's also the times of day where we get to see her most active and learn more about her personality. She's just as strong as ever which can make it a challenge when she really wants to suck her thumb. I wouldn't want her any other way though. I am stoked to have such a fiesty baby and I can't wait to watch her learn to crawl, walk, and dance. Lastly, post breastfeeding cuddles make for a great time to take some pictures so enjoy!




Even daddy gets in on post feeding burping/cuddling sessions







- The three of us

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a note. We'd love to hear from you!