Thursday, July 10, 2014

Belly pictures

So I've been pretty lazy about taking belly pictures. Most times I'm ready to change in to pjs and I quickly hand my phone to Jonathan and ask him to take a picture before I go to bed lol. I know everyone's curious though and I want to make sure to document the pregnancy. So without further ado, here are some pictures!










I'm happy to report that I'm feeling very comfortable even t-minus 2 weeks before my due date! I haven't had any swelling and have been able to get pretty good sleep every night! I have some back pain but it's nothing major and Jonathan's a very nice husband and gives me many massages. Baby girl is starting to run out of room though! I'm sure that's not really true but she's head down and I'll feel her legs press up against my ribs from time to time. I guess she's just trying to get comfortable but sometimes I feel like I need to grow a couple inches so she'll fit haha. It's still so amazing to feel her move around. I'll worry that I haven't felt her in awhile and then she'll just slightly move her arm just to help calm my fears. She seems to be able to read my mind at times. Jonathan loves feeling her too and talks to her. The most adorable thing ever! It's hard to believe that she's going to be here so soon! I go through all the ranges of emotions of excited, nervous, worried, content, freaking out, etc, and Jonathan is just always excited. I don't understand it but he's sure good at keeping me calm. We're just trying to enjoy these last couple weeks!

-Chelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a note. We'd love to hear from you!