Thursday, July 10, 2014

We have a nursery!

After lots of debate, Jonathan and I decided on an animal and tree themed nursery. We wanted something that was gender neutral because a) we're being practical and want things we can use for future kids and b) neither of us are interested in having an entirely pink room in our house. I'm aware that our daughter may want everything to be pink in a few years but we'll cross that road when we get there :-). I've been piecing together all the decor, bedding, and furniture and it's finally finished! I hope you like it as much as we do! I love just sitting in the glider and imagining our baby girl napping in the crib, playing on her play mat, us reading to her....


Our friends and family generously filled her bookshelves!

The owl was our anniversary gift to ourselves. I love how it looks in the room!

I just love it!!!
We are ready for you baby girl and can't wait for you to get here!!

-Chelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a note. We'd love to hear from you!